Man, a LOT has happend this year. And first of all, I want to say that I owe it all to you, thank you for the continius support that keeps me writing these articles. I had a lot of fun during these two months (I know, it feels like a lot more).
Table Of Contents
Before we start, I know some of you want to see some real numbers, so here you go!
- I wrote 10 Articles,
- 4139 words,
- Got 232 followers on dev.to,
- 1198 reactions on dev.to,
- And 96 page views on my blog page,
- And 2391 post views on dev.to
My Best Performing Articles
I am still a little surprised at how well this article performed as it was my first one, I talked about why I chose Hugo to do this website, and why I think it’s a decent option if you’re looking to make your very own static site. Feel free to check it out if you want to!
One of the things I love most about writing articles has to be how much I learn by creating them! You’d be surprised to know how much I learned while researching for these, and this article is no exception. I’m very sure I didn’t know at least half of these before creating the article.
Like I said before, with the past article, I learned a lot, but I still remember the happiness I felt when I went through the analytics. I was very surprised when I saw how well this performed.
What to expect?
Apart from some personal ones, here are some of my goals for 2023:
- First of all, as you probably didn’t know, I used to post videos on YouTube (but I stopped…), and now I even kind of cringe at myself looking back at those videos. But I do want to give that style of content creation another chance.
- I want to improve my English and grammar skills (it’s not my first language), so I’d love to hear what you think of my writing skills
I don’t plan to stop writing articles and haven’t even thought about taking a break anytime soon.
This has been a great two months of a year, I enjoyed starting to write articles and hope to continue. And I sincerely thank all of you for supporting me through this year, and I hope to see you next year too! Happy holidays!
I appreciate you spending your time reading this post, if you’d like to read more here you go: